Property developer and author Josh Flagg net worth is a total of $35 million in the United States. As a professional, Josh Flagg has gained a great deal of recognition, success, and wealth.
His extensive knowledge of the real estate market is also well-known. As a result, he contributes regularly to a number of real estate magazines. Additionally, he is a well-known novelist who has written numerous works.
Biography & other Information
|Full Name||Josh Flagg|
|Net Worth||$35 Million|
|Profession||Realtor, Author, Media Personality, And Contributor|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, the United States|
|Date Of Birth||August 10, 1985|
|Age||37 years old|
|Father’s Name||Michael Flagg|
|Mother’s Name||Cindy Flagg|
|Weight||In kilograms:- 80kg|
In Pounds:- 176lbs
|Height||In Feet And Inches:- 6 ‘0″|
In Meters:- 1.82m
|School/College||Brentwood School, Stephen S. Wise Temple Elementary School, and Beverly Hills High School|
|Relation/Spouse Name||Bobby Boyd|
|Social Media Profile||Facebook, Instagram, Youtube|
|Last Updated||June 2022|
- His parents were Michael Flagg and Cindy Flagg. Flagg was born on August 10, 1985, in Los Angeles, California, in the United States. His parents raised him in the Los Angeles area. Since both of his grandparents were successful businessmen, Joshua was born into a wealthy family.
- Polyester was first used in the American clothing industry by his successful business grandfather, who was also his paternal great-grandfather.
- He enjoyed a lavish lifestyle. In Los Angeles, Josh attended a prestigious private school before moving to Beverly Hills. Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles hired Josh because his grandfather is on the show.
Josh Flagg Age, Height, Weight, & Body Measurement
Josh Flagg will have turned 37 years old in June of 2022. He has a height of 6 feet and weighs about 80 kilogrammes. The eyes of josh flag are black and his hairs are brown.
Schooling for Josh Flagg began at Brentwood School, Stephen S. Wise Temple Elementary and Beverly Hills High School, respectively.
Perosnal Life of Josh Flagg
- Flagg came out as gay in March of 2011 and has been out since since. Flagg proposed to Bobby Boyd during a flash mob at the Four Seasons Hotel George V in July 2016.
- The Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles was the site of the couple’s wedding on September 10, 2017. The couple announced their divorce in March 2022.
Professional caree of Josh Flagg
- Josh Flagg broke multiple business records as a real estate agent. He made Brentwood Park’s biggest deal. A $25 million Beverly Hills home was sold.
- Flagg has collaborated with several people. Josh Flagg is a celebrity realtor.
- Flagg has sold celebrity mansions. John Flagg Estates was formed by Keller Williams in 2009. Later, he partnered with Rodeo Realty.
- Josh Flagg, Madison Hildebrand, and Chad Rogers starred in a 2006 real estate reality show.
- Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles premiered in 2006 on Bravo. Josh Altman replaced Flagg and Hildebrand during Season 4.
- Hildebrand left the show after Season 6, leaving Flagg as its only original host. Season 7 partners were Harris and Parnes. Flagg and other celebrities appeared on the show’s ninth season in 2017.
- Since he was 14, Flagg has been working on his first novel. My Grandma Told Me shares Josh’s grandmother Edith Flagg’s story.
- She survived WWII and became an American style icon. She was the first polyester importer. 2011 marked Flagg’s second book.
- Josh Flagg’s rise as a real estate agent and reality TV celebrity is chronicled in Million Dollar Agent: Brokering the Dream.
- Flagg established ‘Star Maps’ in 2012, a database of celebrity-associated LA neighbourhoods.
- The programme employs GPS to lead users and guests to well-known houses or celebrity households, cross-referencing open records data.
Josh Flagg Net Worth, Salary in 2022
Josh Flagg is a very successful American real estate broker who has made the most of his fortune. As the country’s most well-known and well-recognized real estate agent, he has achieved remarkable things in his field.
He’s risen to the top of the Los Angeles agent heap. As a founding cast member of Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles, Josh has been on numerous television shows. In the neighbourhood of $35 million, Josh’s net worth