Andrew Whitworth is an offensive tackle for the Los Angeles Rams of the National Football League. Whitworth attended LSU and was selected by the Cincinnati Bengals in the second round of the 2006 NFL Draft.
He is the senior tackle and senior offensive lineman in the NFL, and his extensive career is well-known. The football player has earned a substantial amount of wealth from prize money, endorsements, and collaborations.
Due to his great performance in the championship, he appears to be on the verge of becoming one of the highest-paid players in the league. Now let’s move toward Andrew Whitworth net worth.
Biography and other information
|Full Name||Andrew Whitworth(Andrew James Whitworth)|
|Net Worth||$47 Million|
|Birth Place||Monroe, Louisiana, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday||December 12, 1981|
|Age/How Old||41 years old|
|Mother’s Name||Charlotte Whitworth|
|Weight||In kilograms:- 150kg|
In Pounds:- 330lbs
|Height||In Feet And Inches:- 6 ‘7″|
In Meters:- 2.00m
|School/College||West Monroe High School|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Melissa Whitworth|
|Kids/Children Name||Sarah and Drew, Michael, and Katherine|
|Social Media Profile|
|Last Updated||Aug 2022|
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Andrew James Whitworth will turn 41 in May of 2022. At 6 feet 7 inches, he has a weight of about 150 kilograms. He has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.
On December 12, 1981, Andrew James Whitworth was born. One of the most difficult districts to win four straight championships in is where he spent the majority of his career.
In Louisiana, he was a top-ranked tennis player, and he went on to be an outstanding golfer. Andrew participated in the US Army All-American Bowl in 2000, along with a great number of others.
Andrew grew up in Monroe, Louisiana, and graduated from West Monroe High School. Andrew was a member of Don Shows’ Rebels football team in high school. In 2001, he received his diploma. Throughout the years 1998 to 2000, he played on two Louisiana Class 5A State Championship squads.
- Whitworth was selected in the second round of the 2006 NFL Draft by the Cincinnati Bengals. On September 10, he made his NFL debut as a special teams player against Kansas City.
- Against the Browns, Whitworth contributed to the Bengals’ 481-yard rushing total, which included 145 of those yards coming from running back Rudi Johnson. Injuries to the Bengals’ offensive line kept him in the starting lineup for the rest of the season.
- Marvin Lewis noted an improvement in Whitworth’s performance when he shifted him from guard to left tackle in 2009. Starting all 16 games, with just five sacks and helped Cedric Benson break out with 1,251 yards on the ground.
- During the 2014 season, Whitworth allowed just one hit on Andy Dalton and no sacks. As a result of his achievements, many experts and observers felt that Whitworth should have been awarded another Pro Bowl spot in 2013. Despite this, he was named to the AP NFL All-Pro Second Team for the second consecutive year.
- The Los Angeles Rams signed Whitworth to a three-year contract in 2017. He was named to the Pro Bowl for the fourth time in his rookie season with the Rams. According to his peers, he ranked 87th on the NFL’s 2018 Top 100 Players list.
- Andrew Whitworth’s wife, Melissa, is a model and actress. Besides becoming Miss Louisiana in 2003, she’s also an award-winning reporter for The Advocate newspaper in Louisiana and the Dancing With the Stars champion in Cincinnati.
- The two of them have been seeing each other for a considerable amount of time. Sarah and Drew, Michael, and Katherine are the couple’s four children.
- In 2020, the athlete had a torn MCL and PCL. Due to an injury, he was unable to participate in the match.
Andrew Whitworth Net Worth, Salary & Earnings in 2022
Andrew Whitworth is a remarkable American personality known as a former football player. He has spent his whole career as a tackle and has seen considerable success.
Andrew is also quite affluent and has amassed considerable riches throughout his long and famous career. Whitworth is estimated to have a net worth of $47 million. He played in the NFL for 16 seasons, which is no easy feat.